And You Will Call Her Aimee

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Peter Pan


From the movie Peter Pan (2003)

Peter: Wendy? Its only make-believe isn’t it? That you and I are –

Wendy: Yes (saddened)

Peter: Wendy? You see, it would make me seem so old to be a real father.

Wendy: Peter. What are your real feeling?

Peter: Feelings?

Wendy: What do you feel? Happiness? Sadness? Jealousy?

Peter: Jealousy? Tink.

Wendy: Anger?

Peter: Anger? Hook.

Wendy: Love?

Peter: Love?

Wendy: Love.

Peter: I have never heard of it.

Wendy: I think you have Peter. I daresay you’ve felt it yourself…for something or someone.

Peter: Never. Even the sound of it offends me.

Wendy: (reaching out) Peter.

Peter: (moving away) Why do you spoil everything? We have fun, don’t’ we? I taught you to fight and to fly. What more could there be?

Wendy: there is so much more.

Peter: what? What else is there?

Wendy: I don’t know. I think it becomes clearer when you grow up.

Peter: Well, I will NOT grow up! You cannot make me! I will banish you like Tinker Bell!

Wendy: I will not be banished!!

Peter: then go home! Go home and grow up! And take your feelings with you!

Wendy: Peter! Peter come back! Peter!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

.....?

(I'm still hanging here...)

=)

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K- Are you Wendy or Peter Pan? I think a little of both. Or maybe you and Jamie are Wendy and Issac and Noah are teaching you both to fly... Something to think about!!!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home