And You Will Call Her Aimee

Friday, March 02, 2007

Dirty pictures

Okay here are some pictures of a snow day. We stayed inside today and I think it made us all a little crazy. Here are some pictures of "boys will be boys". Enjoy
I did make sure he didn't swallow any of this...smile
Pardon the runny nose!




Okay...before you go thinking I am a great Mom for letting my kids make a mess and taking it in my stride, you have to know that after all the "fun" I got so overwhelmed that James had to sweep up. But it WAS fun while it lasted.





2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

They look so old!

It looks like you had a lot of fun :) I'm sure the cleaning up was fun too, right?!

What kind of diapers do I see? Are those G-diapers?

4:36 PM  
Blogger Kirsta said...

Yes! They are G-diapers. I like them mostly. They are leakier than the cloth ones we use. I like to use them when we are at home. They use disposable when they go to day care and overnight.
James cleaned up that mess. I am going to tackle the kitchen tonight!!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home