And You Will Call Her Aimee

Monday, May 01, 2006

4/27/06 Prenatal

They say no news is god news. that was definitely the case this time. I just called the midwive's office and found that everything was normal from my lab work. When I had gone to my prenatal last thursday they found some extra protein in my urine and the doctor ordered a 24 urine test and some blood work. I heard nothing over the weekend and assumed that was a good thing. Sure enough! The protein must have come from a source other than my liver dumping it. All clear for now!!!!

Also at that last appointment (the first time I have seen a doctor during this pregnancy) I had a VBAC consultation. (Thats vaginal birth after cesarean) Basically I have to decide if I want to schedule a c-section or try a vaginal birth and fac a higher risk uterine rupture due to the previous c-section. And if you think uterine rupture sounds like a bad thing...it is! Can lead to lots of bleeding and death. Yippe skippee!

Hmmm let's see...Isaac has been sick but seems to be quickly on the mend. And Journey is back after deciding to take a 4 day vaccation somewhere in Lewiston. Little bugger won't tell us where he's been. He seems happy to be home but still sits at the door waiting to be let out. Damn I wish I hadn't declawed him! Hind site is 20/20.

Okay that is 2 cliches in one posting...definitely time to sign off and change Isaac's diaper!

bye!

PS Yes mom! I will take a picture of my belly soon and maybe even post it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home