And You Will Call Her Aimee

Saturday, November 11, 2006

A Tribute

A loving tribute to my Aunt Chris.
Died November 10th, 2006 About 7wks ago Christine Judd went into the hospital for abdominal surgery. Infection took her body and never gave it back.
Grandparents are "supposed" to die. Not Aunts or Uncles...not this early.
My comfort is that she chose to come back as long as she did and chose to leave again. Her freedom was choice. It always was.
Aunt Chris, I honor your choices. All of the choices you made in your life and the choices you are still making now. I love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

Kirsta, my sympathies go to you and your family during this difficult time. Peace be with you and your family.

XOXO

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KJ, your words are always powerful and these are no exception. love to you. rachel.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home