And You Will Call Her Aimee

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A scare

The bleeding has stopped, but I was wondering if we wouldn't have to wait a little longer to be parents a second time. I called the midwife and she explained my options. I could go to the ER that day and have an ultrasound to see if the baby was alive (and/or have blood work done), or I could wait and see what happened. Well, I decided to wait, and the bleeding has stopped. So, as far as we know, all is well. I guess you can hear the heart beat at 8wks. Maybe that is by ultrasound only and not doplar, I am not sure of that.

We gave Isaac soymilk for the first time today. He loved it sooo much that we gave him a bit too much...it bubbled right back out! We don't think it was an allergic reaction. He did not exhibit any other signs of allergy. We think he just burped and there was too much, too close to the top. Smile

Our kitchen is almost painted. It is pink and brown. I will take pictures and post them later when I have more time. (When exactly would that be??? smile)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home