And You Will Call Her Aimee

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Holidays

Hello! Sorry to all of you who check this more often than I post!

In my opinion, we had a great holiday season. We didn't get much done with the house over my break from work, but we did spend time with family and friends which I would rather do anyway. We spent Christmas day and the day after with my Grandmother, Aunt, Uncle and Cousins in Gorham. And we had a second Christmas the weekend after (new year's eve) at James' father's house in Lincolnville. Isaac is now drowning in Christmas gifts! Lots of books and cool toys. People obviously had fun shopping for him!
We got a baby backpack...so now my only excuse for not getting out hiking/walking is that I don't have boots to walk in the snow. Easy to remedy.

Now I am back to work...and my new project is to get our filing in order and a budget started. We have many more expenses now with a house and I am loosing track of what is going out and what is coming in. I am not looking forward to the process and fear I may procrastinate....

Speaking of which , I still have not picked a midwife. Still have only interviewed the two...and can't decide. I feel stuck...maybe I need to take a step to knowif it feels right. Hmmm...I welcome comments on that! smile

Isaac is walking now...with our help and in his walker. And he gives kisses!!!! It is the most sloppy, adorable experience!!! I love it!

Okay...Isaac needs to eat. And so do I. More later folks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

Remmy you told me one midwife is willing to barter? This seems like a great idea due to you not having insurance... =D

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home