And You Will Call Her Aimee

Friday, June 16, 2006

Ultrasound 6/16

Had the ultrasound today. Seems the little one is 8.5lbs give or take 1.5lbs either way. But my amniotic fluid is low...not an emergency. Need to drink more water (lots more) and have another ultrasound in 10 days if I have not had the baby by then. If that ultrasound shows low fluid...they will induce. That's what the nurse said, but I know better. This hospital will not induce me since I had a prior c-section. If it is still low....c-section. Come on Little Love...come on out!
Oh and I have to do movement counts twice a day. Make sure there are at least 5 in an hour.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heard through the grapevine that Noah was born--congrats! I am excited to hear the dertails. I must point out that I was the only one to guess boy on the Irish twins game :-)

Love,
Sarah B.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home