And You Will Call Her Aimee

Sunday, August 20, 2006

A Tribute to Usana Vitamins


These are pictures of my breast milk expressed at different times. The one on the right is the first milk that was expressed after taking vitamins. The one on the left is "regular" breast milk. When I was in New Mexico and bringing in expressed milk for Isaac the nurses asked me if I was a vegetarian....I guess usually only vegitarian's milk was this green
By the way, I take mostly Usana vitamins! Sorry Bruce!


And this is Isaac drinking that wonderful vitamin-rich breast milk. He found a left over bottle (not left for too long...don't freak out) of Noah's after Mommy was gone to an interpreting event, and chugged it right down. In fact the first thing he said after he took a swig was, and I quote, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

LOL! That's SO cute!!! Breastmilk IS yummy! Glad he's getting the benefits of breastmilk! ;)

*hugs*

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is not necessary to be that much sorry about this matter.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home